Mother's Day Roses
2018 Mother’s Day Roses Sunday, May 13th & Father’s Day Coffee & Cookies Sunday, June 17th
Dear Church Partners,
I want to take a moment to thank each of you for supporting Obria Medical Clinics of Southern California. For the past several years, the Mother’s Day Roses fundraising event has provided much need financial support during the summer months. By participating, you and your church are making a difference, giving hope to many women and men struggling with the challenges of an unplanned pregnancy. Your effort will save the lives of hundreds of unborn children this year.
Here are the basic details we will need to continue the success we have had over the past several years:
- Confirm your contact information, preferable email and phone number
- If others assisting you, their contact information including email
- Name of parish you are representing (some of you have moved!)
- If someone taking over your position for this year, please send me their contact info!
- We need buckets. If you have buckets from last year, please let me know ASAP and I will pick them up.
- Rose orders are due Monday, March 26th
- Signage request no later than Friday, April 13th
- Rose pickup instruction will be emailed Friday, April 27th
- Rose pickup Saturday, May 12th
We are requesting that each church consider Father’s Day Cookies & Coffee to honor and recognize fathers. We are offering coffee and cookies for Father’s Day. It will be the same process as the roses, 2 cookies and a 4 oz. coffee bag prepackaged.
- Please confirm your church’s participation and order for Father’s Day Cookies & Coffee by Friday, April 20th
- Who will be the contact person at your church? I need their contact information.
- Signage request by Friday, May 4th
- Coffee pickup instructions will be mailed by Friday, June 1st
- Coffee pick up Saturday, June 16th
Please confirm your participation ASAP. As always, you can call or text me on my cell at (949)616-8232. Make sure you email to my new email email@example.com.
Outreach Manager, Church & Community